Monday, July 6, 2009

Who screams for ice cream? Maybe just scream...

 Hey people, ready for something good today?
Well hold your horses, because this is one the other end of the "Ooh-yummy-oh-so-good" chain... The other day I was at this little Ice cream shop called Sweet Treats in Marietta, GA. I stopped hear wanting a delicious snack, and got well, a not so sweet trip. I ordered the cheese cake flavored ice cream (earlier having a weird craving for some cheese cake) I loved the taste and it was really satisfying, but I ordered a small, and ended up getting a small cup packed over the brim of the cup, literally! when I finally finished, my hands were covered in ice cream, and I did not even make a dent in it! I had to use the rest room to wash up my hands, it was a little gross, there was some dirt and dust in the corners of the small bath room, and when I first walked in there, the seats were left up. So my overall review is....... food-good, tidiness-not so great. Try this ice cream place for a good snack, but make sure to order the small if you want a large. Oh, and don't use the bath room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers