Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ever been to Italy?

Well you don't have to,  to have Scalini's Italian heaven- er...I mean food. This place over all is one of the best Italian restaurants I have ever eaten at. At Scalini's you can find some of the best dishes. When I went with my good friend for a girls day out, we thought to try this small place, with big taste! I ordered the Shrimp Scampi, sauteed in herbs, with a white wine sauce, while my friend ordered the Linguine with baby clams... we had a great dinner, but before our dinner arrived, we had a salad. It was very fresh and crisp, and most of all delicious....and I'm not a big salad fan. Then we munched on the rolls.... small puffs of sweet dough cover in a thick but tasty garlic sauce. After our dinner, which was so much I barley managed to eat it all, I decided to try the desert menu. It had a lot of good choices, but I'm a big fan of the cheese cake, (I may have mentioned that earlier) so I decided to get the cheese cake with strawberries. When it came I was shocked to see how generous they were when the placed the plate in front of me. It was smothered in strawberries, and was so good, my friend offered to help me finish the dish, (more like want to eat the dish) but it was a good thing she did help, I don't think I could have finished it off my self...yumm! Next time your craving some Italian, try this wonderful place located in Atlanta, GA. For more info, try www.Scalinis.com.


P.S. Make sure to try the Eggplant Parmigiana when your at least 9 months pregnant, they say if you do, you'll have your baby in the next 48 hours. And it's not a joke, just check the wall, the one where it has pictures of at least 50 babies who had the same thing happen to them.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers