Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Souper Sushi!

Hello Food lovers of all kind, I have something Souper (get it?....Soup...ha-ha) today! I went to this place called Sapporos, and I bet you can guess what they have there...yup, sushi! So I went here for like the 16th time, and I just had the urge to blog on this nice restaurant. So they have two sides, the steak house, and the sushi side. I went to the sushi side and had a meal of a life time! It is so neat, they have a mini river with little boats that float on it, and on the boats are little plates of sushi, by the color of the plate, is how much it is. So for ex: I get to the table and wait until I see a dish I want, I love California Rolls, and the plate is say...Blue! Then you look on the chart, where you see the color blue it will say $3.00 or $4.00 or however much. You keep taking as much as you want, then at the end of the night, add it up your plates and there is you price! Easy, fun and good! I love this awesome sushi spot, located in Daytona Beach,FL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers